Monday, May 12, 2014

Hollows Of My Emotions

I waited for you sitting there in the hollows of my emotions
I turned stone eyed; the tear drop rolling on my cheek froze
Body was still mind paralysed, plethora of emotions rose
You were far from sight, stay farther you chose
I kept crying, mumbling, dying….my love lay in tatters rimose
You didn't shudder, heed, budge…be incorrigible you chose
Insanity, yes it is.. lunatic yes I was
Searching your traces, like mad, like morose
 Life came to a standstill, nothing distorted
Hopes shattered and a chapter closed
You didn't see how I felt; sever my soul you dispose,
Longing I was then, longing I am now
Later, sooner, the ache will depose.

1 comment:

Richard Barooah said...

Wow...I can feel it. No one take that place..its like he/she there and like all of sudden it's gone..and you cannot agree to it...