Sunday, April 6, 2014

A mature me!


How definitions of things and feelings have changed as I got mature

Fun- more of business meets, making clients happy but lesser friends

Chilling-A business party, a social gathering and not kitties with lots of gossips

High-to see the rising balance in bank account and not getting drunk with friends

Happiness- lots of money, growing business and not touching anyone’s heart

A good day- A deal cracked, new orders but lesser satisfaction

Vacation- A short trip to a nearby destination just to salt away Family’s complains but not a comforting holiday

Shopping- Sophisticated business suits, Swiss watches and elegant shoes and not those pair of pink jeans and tees.

Friends- a known few who don’t know much

Life- A competition to win and not a journey to live 

1 comment:

Richard Barooah said...

So true, people take life as a race and end up chasing the last point but this last point doesn't exist...in this journey we justmake just make calculative adjustments that to raise our social stature..
It never ends...
I sometimes wonder its been long I saw the my stars twinkling above my head or looking at the shooting star passing by...