Monday, December 8, 2008

The World Is Mine

Usually you are remembered every moment,
But that one moment in the whole day
When your remembrance is at it its zenith is the most torment.
When the cold breeze touches me
In the winter nights,
The want reaches its crest of your hug warm and tight.
The feel of your touch and your breaths on my neck
Is as fresh as it was on the day when we first met.
I close my eyes you pull me near,
Two hearts become one,
And the clamor of hearts fills the silent atmosphere.
Lying in your lap watching the stars,
Knitting thousand dreams,
Walking with you till the horizon and far.
The hold of your hands
Making countless promises,
Your kiss on my forehead
Makes me feel like a princess.
The trust in your eyes make my life worth living,
The assurance in your smile
Makes me feel secure and more giving.
Waking up in your embrace
As for us the sun shines
When you say “I AM THERE”
I feel the world is mine.

3 comments:

Vibhushan said...

You have been tagged by Love!
http://wellmaybeurcorrect.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged-by-love.html

Anirudh Pachisia said...

very sweet post... almost makes me feel misereble for not being in love

Unknown said...

Awesome......Almost felt the warmth of it infront of my eyes.